- Whether a single or multiple board prototype panel, a small batch run or large production
quantities, we can assemble your PCBs with components supplied by customers. We can also provide components
- Our equipment includes two smd placement and two through-hole placement machines
- Vapour phase, infra red, convection and wave soldering technologies are used to
provide for both leaded and unleaded soldering.
If you have boards already assembled that have problems, we offer a rework service allowing for
replacement of faulty components, modifications or “after thought” additions.
- If your product assembly requirements include: PCBs mounted in enclosures, presented
with displays, faceplate and keypad attached or any other variable, we can assist.
- We also manufacture water cooled heat sinks, cool air posi - pressure dust free enclosures
and many other components specifically to meet our customers' requirements.
- For small volumes, we can provide in-house assembly to meet your schedule at a
reasonable cost. Our clients typically use this to meet tight deadlines for small
initial runs, without incurring the project delays and costs related to larger contract
- For commercial scale manufacture, we can assist clients with project management,
procurement and in-house contract manufacture. Our skills and knowledge base can be of
assistance during the transition through to large scale manufacture.
- Our engineers design circuits to the required specifications and can assist with
obtaining compliance approvals for your product. We provide in-house non-certified
testing to minimise development time and costs and have access to independently
certified labs for full compliance testing as required.
- Our highly skilled staff are trained to be proficient in a number of different
technology areas. These “Application” related fields help us to
offer expert advice on ways to best meet your goals cost effectively.